Sunday, July 26, 2015

CINEMATIC STORYTELLING DECONSTRUCTED GALLERY SHOW OPEN NOW

Hi everyone,
Tina Price has arranged a beautiful show with over 200 of my original sketches and paintings. Friday night was the opening reception and it will be open for the next month.
I will be conducting a two day workshop in August at the gallery, and we will be studying cinematic design. Space will be limited so check it out soon.
http://centerstagegallery.com/ 

If you are in Burbank Ca. stop by the Center Stage Gallery.

Here are a few picture from the opening. A BIG THANK YOU to all of my wonderful friends, old and new, who stopped by to say hi! I had a fantastic time seeing all of you.

Best,
Sam

Center Stage Gallery

My personal and production artwork is on display now!

My Friend Max Howard in the background.

Gris Grimly is one of my inspirations and I'm proud to call him my friend.

I love these guys! Left to right- Diane, Ron (BG), Paul, Jenny,
Vincent, Sam and Jimmy. 

My Dear friend Iuri Lioi came out to say hi!

Danny Galieote- This man is one of the most talented
 figure draughtsmen, and my college buddy!

 Two of my mega talented and inspirational painters/Friends-
Sunny Apinchapong and Doug Ball!!!

My art center friends! I'm flanked by Scott and Thomas Zenteno.

The Man himself- Carter Goodrich! We met on The Prince of Egypt!

My dear Friend from so many years at DW- Vicky Jensen.

Two hugely talented friends- Jeff Snow and Richie Chavez.

Rasoul Azadani- His water colors are amazing! He's trying
to get me to sell these two paintings!

We had a great turnout- Thank you Tina and the amazing staff at
Center Stage Gallery for organizing this!

I love to tell stories with Friends- this one was about Sunny!