Monday, May 22, 2006

I have to start some where...

Well I've wanted to do a blog for the longest time and it finally took my freind John neveraz to get me to do it. I have the great fortune of working alongside John who is ,without a doubt, one of the best. He has a great heart and is so damn prolific that it only inspires everyone around him to reach for more. I know I'm a better artist because of john.

I have been working in Animation since Lion King and have been a layout artist, designer, Art Director and production Designer. over the years I have figured one thing out.... no matter how good I think I am I still need to get better!! Well that and to always remember to laugh! Otherwise this Job could eat you alive!! I'll tell my horrible little stories someother time.

I love animation, it's been very good to me. I hope some of the art I post connects with someone and would love to hear any comments you have. Enjoy!

Cheers.